If you have cool scripts or hacks built around Shell.FM, please share your inventions with other users. Just create a new page with a name starting with "hack:…" and add a link with a short description to the list below.
- Shell.FM Web Interface (PHP script)
- Control Shell.FM from Vim
- Control Shell.FM from the ZSH prompt with some simple key strokes
- Backup tracks with "tee" and the "extern" option.
- Control Shell.FM with your bash aliases
- Get the current song information on the system tray with nall
- Shell.FM Wrapper, a shell-fm GUI for Enigma 1 based DVB boxes
- Change xterm/terminal window title when track changes
- Shell.FM GTK+ Interface - Chipmunk
- Tweet Currently Playing Track With TTYtter
page revision: 17, last edited: 17 Sep 2010 12:59